MEP Resident Engineer
MEP Resident Engineer
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
AtkinsRéalis is one of the world’s leading providers of engineering professional consulting and support services with offices across Ireland.
We are looking to recruit a Resident Engineer with Mechanical & Electrical background for Greater Dublin region.
- The Growth and Development Programme is a programme to provide water and wastewater infrastructure, above and below ground, to cater for population growth demands nationally.
- Projects typically consist of high design complexity, statutory processes and significant stakeholder engagement.
- The Growth and Development programme will be delivered using standalone contracts, Irish Water framework contracts, third party contracts or a combination of some or all of these.
- There is a requirement for a MEICA resident engineer to work alongside the team of resident engineers on the projects of work within the Growth & Development programme and the water treatment programme in the greater Dublin area.
- In addition to working with the Growth & Development programme, there will likely be requirements to provide MEICA assistance from time to time in the East Midlands area as they arise.
At AtkinsRéalis we put Environment, Sustainability and Health & Safety at the heart of our business strategy. We possess a significant breadth of knowledge and depth of skills and experience for the ultimate benefit of our clients. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas. Together with our clients, we’re always striving to find better ways to get things done. We are a certified CPD Accredited employer with Engineers Ireland and we were named Engineers Ireland CPD Employer of the year in 2021.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. To help embed inclusion for all, from day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures, and ability.
Our Latest Articles
Hi, I'm Tenele Khoza, Assistant Maritime Engineer. After graduating in 2016 with a BSc. in Civil Engineering, I started working for a large South African maritime contractor. After two years,
As we confront a global energy crisis and the urgency of climate change, nuclear power emerges as a vital component of the solution. If you’re on a career journey breaking into the nuclear fie
What does a drainage engineer do? Drainage engineers, also known as water resources engineers, are responsible for designing, managing, and maintaining systems that control and manage water fl
We aren't just engineers, environmental professionals, or consultants. We're pioneers, constantly innovating and pushing boundaries to tackle some of the world's most pressing challenges – esp