Principal Business Change Consultant
Principal Business Change Consultant
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Embark on a rewarding journey as a Principal Consultant, shaping the future of transformative change at AtkinsRéalis.
You might know us for the great work we do across our wide variety of projects. We're proud to say it's thanks to our people's diversity of thought, expertise, and knowledge. And when you join us, you'll be a part of this genuinely collaborative environment, where everyone's voice is valued and treated equally.
We're passionate about what we do, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. Simply put, this a great place to be. So, when it comes to your life outside of work, ask us about our flexible and remote working policies designed to help you get the most out of life.
As a Principal Consultant at AtkinsRéalis, you will play a pivotal role in leading our Business Consultancy and Transformation (BCT) capability. With direct responsibility for developing and maintaining client relationships while also contributing to business and proposition development and the leadership of our technical capability, you will be instrumental in driving the success of our clients and our business.
As an integral part of our client-centric team, you will lead on a wide variety of projects across a range of sectors of industry including Defence, Nuclear and Energy Transition, Transportation, Infrastructure, and other Security and Government areas. Your expertise in change management methodologies, such as Prosci, along with practical application experience will be pivotal.
- Lead the delivery of high-quality multi or single discipline consultancy and technical advice to our clients, and where required, act as Project / Change Manager as agreed with the Practice Manager/Team Leader.
- Develop capability within own team and wider business unit.
- Identifies new opportunities and growth propositions and brings value into the business by seeing these through to new work for themselves and others.
- Lead the preparation of bids and other procurement activities, acting as Bid Manager as agreed with the Practice Manager/Team Leader.
- Lead the preparation and presentation of technical papers and publications.
- Support the Practice Manager/Team Leader in the delivery of Practice level KPIs and other business metrics using systems and processes as applicable.
- Provide mentorship and support to the professional and technical development of other members of the team.
Unveiling Your Abilities:
We are looking for a dynamic candidate with proven leadership experience, typically at the Group/Team level or in a specific business area, who is comfortable drawing conclusions with clarity and confidence. The ideal candidate will possess a talent for coaching and mentoring, helping others develop their problem-solving and decision-making skills. You should be adept at building strong, lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels in a business environment. Your role will involve guiding and collaborating in technology-led transformation programs, encompassing strategy, business design, and change management.
What Makes You a Perfect Fit-
- Demonstrates exemplary stakeholder engagement and management skills, capable of understanding client issues and integrating various capabilities to devise solutions.
- Identifies new opportunities and growth propositions, bringing value to the business by translating these into new work for both themselves and others.
- Familiar with standards and requirements for bids, commercial approvals, and has experience in contributing to the sale of management consulting work.
- Possesses knowledge and experience in applying design disciplines like Benefits Management, Organisational Culture Development, Human Factors, and Sustainability.
- Experience in working with Operating Models, Strategy, and/or Culture, particularly in assessing and aligning them to organisational goals and transformation initiatives.
- Proactively identifies and analyses complex business problems, designs innovative solutions, facilitates workshops, and communicates effectively with diverse audiences.
- Has experience in a project delivery environment or Change Management Office (CMO), with a solid understanding of both structured and agile business change models, tools, and techniques.
- This role is for someone who is not only skilled in their field but also eager to foster growth and innovation within the business.
- APMG Change Management Practitioner and/or PROSCI Practitioner or equivalent accreditation is essential.
- Having or working towards Management Consultant Chartership (ChMC) and or Accredited Change Professional (Master) award.
Why work for AtkinsRéalis?
People join us because they share a desire to be at the forefront of the ADS&T Business Unit and deliver outstanding projects. We empower our people to be the professional individuals they want to be, working on projects they feel proud of, making a difference to the world they live in and the legacy they leave behind.
We value diversity and believe that everyone deserves to thrive, without exception. We have signed the MoD's "Women in Defence" and "Women in Aviation and Aerospace" charters. These pledges include providing opportunities for women to succeed at all levels. We're also committed to being a Military friendly employer and have been recognised with the Ministry of Defence's (MoD) Gold Employer Recognition Award.
We develop individuals through a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. We encourage participation in all forms of training and have an conclusion programme of in-house as well as external training for all our staff.
Meeting your needs:
When you start with us, you'll enjoy "Total Reward", a package that can be tailored to your lifestyle, career and personal needs. From flexible holidays to life assurance, health & wellbeing benefits, and career planning for the senior stage of your career.
Making sure you're supported is important to us. So, if you identify as having a disability, tell us ahead of your interview. And let's talk about any adjustments you might need.
New name, new era. We are AtkinsRéalis. It will take some time for all our information to update – you can still refer to our fantastic benefits via the link below:
More about us:
AtkinsRéalis, is a top global consultancy with over 100 years of design and engineering expertise. With us, you'll be surrounded by the skills, knowledge and support to help you succeed. Together, we can deliver projects which have a positive, sustainable impact on the world.
AtkinsRéalis, is where UK professionals want to work and stay once they join. We're also a Silver Rating holder in the Aerospace & Defence sector, as per the Financial Times rating of the UK’s leading management consultants.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview. The vetting process is delivered by United Kingdom Security Vetting (UKSV) and may require candidates to provide proof of residency in the UK of 5 years or longer. If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. To help embed inclusion for all, from day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
#LI-ADST | #LI-UK
Our Latest Articles
Are you a management consultant looking for a new challenge? Management consulting is among the highest-paid jobs for MBA graduates, attracting top candidates from all industries. Offering tra
How did you get interested in water and coastal issues? I have been interested in water and coastal issues ever since I was a child. I grew up along the Puget Sound in Washington State and have experi
Operations Manager, Victoria Al Khoury works in Qatar for our Operations & Maintenance business. She started out her career in Dubai as an electrical site engineer, and after few years, when her
Domiciled in the premier hospitality and leisure hub of Qetaifan Island North (QIN), Doha, Qatar, Aquatar is a world-class fully themed waterpark and the island’s main attraction. Conceptualized on th