Sustainability Project Engineer
Sustainability Project Engineer
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
AtkinsRéalis is one of the world’s leading providers of engineering professional consulting and support services with offices across Ireland.
We are looking for a Sustainability Project Engineer with 7+ years of experience required to join our team for projects in the Region East.
- To reduce emissions and meet decarbonisation and energy efficiency targets.
- Provide feasibility and options reports and to transpose approved proposals into specifications and requirements for issue for further design development and implementation.
- Monitor performance of Contractor delivery and provide routine reports on progress
- Develop and implement sustainability strategies and programs to reduce energy consumption, waste, and greenhouse gas emissions in compliance with local environmental regulations.
- Conduct sustainability audits and assessments of the organization's facilities, operations, and supply chain to identify areas for improvement.
- Provide technical support to teams and stakeholders to ensure compliance with Irish environmental standards and regulations.
- Support the development of sustainability reports, including gathering and analyzing data, and preparing reports and presentations for internal and external stakeholders in line with Irish environmental reporting standards.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Sustainability Engineering (energy saving, climate action and climate adaptation), or related field.
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in sustainability engineering, environmental engineering, or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in project management, including project planning, execution, and monitoring in compliance with Irish environmental regulations.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders in Ireland.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify opportunities for improvement and develop sustainable solutions regulations.
At AtkinsRéalis we put Environment, Sustainability and Health & Safety at the heart of our business strategy. We possess a significant breadth of knowledge and depth of skills and experience for the ultimate benefit of our clients. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas. Together with our clients, we’re always striving to find better ways to get things done. We are a certified CPD Accredited employer with Engineers Ireland and we were named Engineers Ireland CPD Employer of the year in 2021.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. To help embed inclusion for all, from day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures, and ability.
Our Latest Articles
As we confront a global energy crisis and the urgency of climate change, nuclear power emerges as a vital component of the solution. If you’re on a career journey breaking into the nuclear fie
In an era defined by environmental consciousness and responsible business practices, sustainability has emerged as a critical aspect for businesses across the globe. How exactly can we empower busine
Meet Stuart Chambers – Veteran, Reservist and Principle Consultant in Digital Asset Management in Transportation. Stuart's role with AtkinsRéalis, is to steer complex, multi-stakeholder progra
The urgent need to address climate change has led to an ambitious global goal: achieving net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050. The US is actively pursuing a transition towards a sustainab