Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
AtkinsRéalis is one of the world’s leading providers of engineering professional consulting and support services with offices across Ireland.
We are seeking a Utilities Engineer to be based in Region East - east coast around Dublin.
- Level 8 qualification recognized by the National Framework of Qualifications/Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI) or other equivalent qualification in the field of engineering.
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in infrastructure / highways or multi-disciplinary projects in Ireland / UK.
- Demonstrated experience in project management, including project planning, execution, and monitoring in compliance with Irish environmental regulations.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders in Ireland.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify opportunities for improvement and develop sustainable solutions regulations.
- Full clean driving license.
- Coordination of Utilities and other Third Party works on the TII motorway network.
- Management of TII ducting infrastructure, including coordination of proofing and repair projects as well as infilling gaps in the TII ducting network.
- Management of reinstatements of Third-Party Works (e.g. underground telecoms roadworks in national roads).
- Inspection of Third-Party roadworks.
- Supervision of the contractors’ performance to ensure Works are undertaken in compliance with the contract specifications and all other contractual requirements.
- Interface management with 3rd parties.
- Recording the quality of the contractors’ works, including issuing non- conformance notices.
- Ensuring that contractor compiles the required as-built data (including data recording) and review of this data and support and update of As Built Drawings on completion of Works.
- Ensuring that Contractor compiles and submits the required Safety File documents and review of these documents.
- Assisting the Motorway Contract Audit and Administration Services team with the management of Operation and Maintenance Contracts on the TII Motorway Network.
- Undertaking such tasks, activities or other duties as may be required or assigned.
At AtkinsRéalis we put Environment, Sustainability and Health & Safety at the heart of our business strategy. We possess a significant breadth of knowledge and depth of skills and experience for the ultimate benefit of our clients. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas. Together with our clients, we’re always striving to find better ways to get things done. We are a certified CPD Accredited employer with Engineers Ireland and we were named Engineers Ireland CPD Employer of the year in 2021.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. To help embed inclusion for all, from day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures, and ability.
Our Latest Articles
As we confront a global energy crisis and the urgency of climate change, nuclear power emerges as a vital component of the solution. If you’re on a career journey breaking into the nuclear fie
In an era defined by environmental consciousness and responsible business practices, sustainability has emerged as a critical aspect for businesses across the globe. How exactly can we empower busine
Meet Stuart Chambers – Veteran, Reservist and Principle Consultant in Digital Asset Management in Transportation. Stuart's role with AtkinsRéalis, is to steer complex, multi-stakeholder progra
The urgent need to address climate change has led to an ambitious global goal: achieving net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050. The US is actively pursuing a transition towards a sustainab