Senior Project Engineer (Primary)
Senior Project Engineer (Primary)
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Job Title: Senior Project Engineer (Primary)
Location: Chennai, India
We combine AtkinsRéalis project management expertise and Hitachi Energy’s deep technological knowledge to create a company dedicated to substations – we are Linxon!
The position will focus on the project and tender engineering and its interfaces and scope of work involved in HV - substation design and construction projects, within the Linxon EPC and technical lead of the electro-mechanical design of substation to meet customer needs, legislative demands and standards.
What will you do?
- Responsible for Primary engineering activities from project/tender start till the As-Built stage with strict adherence to Project Specifications & Linxon standards including QA/QC, HSSE & Integrity.
- Coordinate within Linxon engineering team (local & remote/global), internal & external partners, sub-suppliers, secondary engineers & civil engineers.
- Provide information for civil designs and coordination of interfaces between construction planning, steel structure engineering, protection and control system, auxiliary power system and all equipment suppliers for the project.
- Sound application knowledge of such GIS, transformers, Switchgears Reactors up to 400kV.
- Responsible for engineering of assigned equipment packages like Switchgear, Transformer, Reactors, Hardware & fittings, CT/VT/SA, HV/MV/LV cables etc.
- Provide technical solution for substations comprising Single line diagram, technical information, layouts and associated detail drawings and documents by established applicable standards, processes, operation & maintenance requirements, OHSE considerations and customer specifications.
- Prepare bill of quantities & cost estimation, deviations & clarifications for technical solutions.
Experience, Education and other Required:
- Engineering experience of working on utility or Power infrastructure projects in Australia and the awareness of Australian codes and regulations must and required.
- Bachelor or master’s in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 12 years substation engineering experience in Utilities or EPC companies for HV Substations.
What we offer:
In return, we offer a wide range of rewards and benefits,
- 20 days Privilege Leave, 13 days Emergency leave and 14 Public holidays per year
- Medical Insurance, Life Insurance and Career Progression
- We also have a brilliant smarter working policy, too. That means many of folks are able to either work from home or as part of our hybrid model.
- When it comes to diversity and inclusion, we see things differently at Linxon - we encourage applications from people of all races, ages, genders, religions, sexual orientations and more - so whoever you are, we hope you’ll see things our way, too.
Shaping energy solutions to empower sustainable connectivity.
We combine AtkinsRéalis project management expertise and Hitachi Energy’s deep technological knowledge to create a company dedicated to substations – we are Linxon.
Linxon’s vision is to deliver the best market offering for turnkey substation projects through world-class power technologies and delivering the highest level of competence in managing infrastructure projects.
As a leading engineering company, we help our customers with turnkey substation solutions in the field of power transmission, renewable energy, and transportation.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of a new company as it evolves and help shape it for the future. If you like new challenges, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are interested in working with other motivated professionals with expertise in the Substations EPC business, then this is the new opportunity for you.
To know more about the Linxon please click on the link below.
Our Latest Articles
How did you get interested in water and coastal issues? I have been interested in water and coastal issues ever since I was a child. I grew up along the Puget Sound in Washington State and have experi
Operations Manager, Victoria Al Khoury works in Qatar for our Operations & Maintenance business. She started out her career in Dubai as an electrical site engineer, and after few years, when her
Domiciled in the premier hospitality and leisure hub of Qetaifan Island North (QIN), Doha, Qatar, Aquatar is a world-class fully themed waterpark and the island’s main attraction. Conceptualized on th
Let’s connect, our first alumni meet received overwhelming participation and tremendous positive response from our alumni network, which has over 900 active members on LinkedIn. Hosted virtually in Ma