Senior Project Engineer (Secondary)
Senior Project Engineer (Secondary)
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Job Title: Senior Project Engineer (Secondary)
Location: Manila, Philippines
We combine AtkinsRéalis project management expertise and Hitachi Energy’s deep technological knowledge to create a company dedicated to substations – we are Linxon!
The position provides design for engineering discipline across multiple engineering projects within the OPC. You will work on project/Tender specific activities assigned to the OPC group along with skilled team on a wide range of international T&D substation projects.
What will you do?
- Prepare all technical documentation for the equipment specification as input to the purchase requisitions.
- Preparation of Single Line Diagrams, Protection Logics & Interlock diagram, Cable block diagram, Cable Schedule and termination schedule.
- Preparation of Protection SLD showing relays and meters.
- Review of Vendor drawings and documents (technical vetting of Control & Relay panels, Auxiliary System).
- Sound Knowledge in Substation protection system Distance Protection, Differential Protection (High Impedance and Low Impedance), REF Protection and O/C & E/F Protections etc.
- Auxiliary Power System design like Low Voltage AC Panel & DC Panel requirements.
- Interface knowledge with Primary Equipment, Bay Controller Units /SCADA/RTU are essential.
- Take part in customer meetings / site visits for design reviews and tender/project clarifications.
Experience, Education and other Required:
- Engineering experience of working on utility or Power infrastructure projects in Australia and the awareness of Australian codes and regulations must and required.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- 10-12 years’ experience in secondary electrical engineering.
- Any site experiences would be beneficial
What we offer:
In return, we offer a wide range of rewards and benefits,
20 days Privilege Leave, 13 days Emergency leave and 14 Public holidays per year
- Medical Insurance, Life Insurance
- Global Career Progression Opportunities
When it comes to diversity and inclusion, we see things differently at Linxon - we encourage applications from people of all races, ages, genders, religions, sexual orientations and more - so whoever you are, we hope you’ll see things our way, too.
Shaping energy solutions to empower sustainable connectivity.
We combine AtkinsRéalis project management expertise and Hitachi Energy’s deep technological knowledge to create a company dedicated to substations – we are Linxon.
Linxon’s vision is to deliver the best market offering for turnkey substation projects through world-class power technologies and delivering the highest level of competence in managing infrastructure projects.
As a leading engineering company, we help our customers with turnkey substation solutions in the field of power transmission, renewable energy, and transportation.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of a new company as it evolves and help shape it for the future. If you like new challenges, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are interested in working with other motivated professionals with expertise in the Substations EPC business, then this is the new opportunity for you.
To know more about the Linxon please click on the link below.
Our Latest Articles
How did you get interested in water and coastal issues? I have been interested in water and coastal issues ever since I was a child. I grew up along the Puget Sound in Washington State and have experi
Operations Manager, Victoria Al Khoury works in Qatar for our Operations & Maintenance business. She started out her career in Dubai as an electrical site engineer, and after few years, when her
Domiciled in the premier hospitality and leisure hub of Qetaifan Island North (QIN), Doha, Qatar, Aquatar is a world-class fully themed waterpark and the island’s main attraction. Conceptualized on th
Let’s connect, our first alumni meet received overwhelming participation and tremendous positive response from our alumni network, which has over 900 active members on LinkedIn. Hosted virtually in Ma