Adminstrator (Saudi National), KSA
Adminstrator (Saudi National), KSA
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
- Using EDMS (Electronic Document Management System) as per client requirement and as per line manager’s instructions.
- Registering all incoming and outgoing correspondences, MoMs, Drawings & technical submittals.
- Maintaining a register of all incoming and outgoing mail, stamping and recording of mail before circulating for distribution to the Project Manager as set out in BMS_Project Communication and Document Control and BMS_Site Supervision Quality Procedures
- Responsible for Control/Track/Issue of complete project documentation such as incoming and outgoing correspondence, site instructions, change orders, NFC, RFI, CVI,RFM, Letters, staff daily report, Submittals and other forms of pertinent documents from the client and subcontractors (including Atkins internal documents).
- Responsible for receiving, logging and distributing all technical documents and assisting in coordination and monitoring of administrative activities to facilitate and expedite the work flow.
- Set up/assist document control filing system.
- Maintaining all files within the Filing Department
- Opening new files in accordance with PQP for each new project
- Maintaining all tracking records and ensuring that they are initialled when a file is taken from the filing room
- Chasing up each individual for return of files
- Maintaining all Tender Documents and ensuring originals are not take from the filing room
- Keeping all files in a tidy condition
- Collecting faxes regularly, recording and sending for distribution to the individuals concerned, photocopying fax if it is marked for someone’s urgent attention and sending them accordingly with a copy to the Project Manager/line manager
- Implement and maintain a coordinated and consistent filing system; ensure that all filing is up-to-date and in accordance with QSE procedures
- Co-ordination between other Consultants & Contractors for facilitating documents workflow and ensure documents status to be closed.
- Update drawings in accordance with Drawing Register.
- Follow-up with team members and others for “open” status items to be closed down.
- Maintain Project Documentation as per ISO standards.
- Electronic-transmission of documents
- Data input to database related to document receiving & tracking document.
- Assist Site office administration
- Coordination with the respective Project Managers, Secretaries and other staff to ensure correctness of the records.
- Archiving contract/project documents
- Maintain Archive section up to date.
- Successful closeout and handover of documentation as required by line manager
- Regular periodic backup (electronic copy) of project documents
- Other duties as requested from time to time.
- Exceptional level of computer literacy in Windows – Word, Outlook, Excel
- Knowledge of document management is essential
- Experience of using EDMS (Electronic Document Management Systems) such as Projectwise would be advantageous
- Ability to relate and interact successfully with a multi-cultural workforce at all levels
- Must have outstanding communication skills in written and spoken English
- Able to use initiative and a adopt a proactive approach
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance;
- Transportation allowance;
- 22 calendar days annual leave;
- Medical and life insurance cover;
- Company gratuity scheme;
- Discretionary bonus scheme;
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Well-Being Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
All candidates will be screened against the above criteria and contacted accordingly.
Our Latest Articles
In an era defined by environmental consciousness and responsible business practices, sustainability has emerged as a critical aspect for businesses across the globe. How exactly can we empower busine
Can you introduce yourself and describe your journey as a Mobilization Manager in AlUla? My name is Kauthar Al Rawahy, and I am the Mobilization Manager in AlUla. I joined the AlUla team in No
Introducing Errick Gray, CM-BIM, Digital Design Director from Atkins, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, in Orlando, Florida. An intriguing blend of digital engineering specialist and professi
In 2022, Atkins and Faithful+Gould, members of the SNC-Lavalin Group, partnered with Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Specialists to launch an invaluable initiative: the Parental Buddy scheme.