executive business support
executive business support
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Atkins, a member of SNC Lavalin Organization, is one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment. You might know us for the great work we do across our wide variety of projects. We're proud to say it's thanks to our people's diversity of thought, expertise and knowledge. We offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. And when you join us, you'll be a part of this genuinely collaborative environment, where everyone's voice is valued and treated equally.
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic self-starter to join our team as a Executive Business Support. This role will be based at our Atkins office in Bangalore, IN.
How will you contribute to the team?
This is a varied and interesting role providing Administrative support to the senior management team along with office management responsibilities for Technical disciplines. To perform this role successfully, the candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- General administration and business support duties to the office including, organise meetings, recording minutes, travel arrangements and report preparation.
- Being SPOC of Technical disciplines for all administrative related work.
- Provide interface between office and corporate procedures to ensure staff/office compliance.
- Implement new office procedures where appropriate.
- Coordinate with HR for smooth functioning of Business/Practice.
- Liaise with Local IS & Facilities Team in arranging the IT assets and space management.
- Liaise with suppliers/vendors in accordance with company’s procurement procedures for business requirement.
- Organizing Corporate and social events.
- Supporting Head of Disciplines in smooth flow of work in the Practice/Departments.
- Administering the floor seating plan.
- Any ad-hoc tasks which are assigned as per the business requirement.
- Prepare the weekly & monthly reports on Productivity and revenue.
- Assist in project governance and quality domain by interacting with the relevant leads.
- Be part of regular meetings and ensure harmony between business & support services.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/Commerce with good communication skill in English.
- Experience of working in an office environment covering administration and customer services duties.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. knowledge on Power Bi will be added advantage.
- Proven organisational skills.
- Proven ability to work on confidential documents and issues. Ability to work with minimal supervision with a proactive approach.
- Accurate record keeper, Systems and Process driven with some proven experience in implementing change and effective use of Outlook.
- Self-sufficient, vibrant and a keen team player.
- Strong communicator, with confident and approachable manner.
- Motivated to progress and improve current procedures.
- Knowledge of SharePoint.
What we offer at Atkins?
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Group Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities.
Why work for Atkins
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the globe for more than 50 years. Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. To help embed inclusion for all, from day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
For more recruitment updates, kindly follow #AtkinsIndiaRecruitment on LinkedIn.
Our Latest Articles
In an era defined by environmental consciousness and responsible business practices, sustainability has emerged as a critical aspect for businesses across the globe. How exactly can we empower busine
Do you have a gift for managing the technical and financial aspects of large projects? Often get told you have strong leadership and people skills? Or perhaps you’re looking for a career change, wher
Atkins is now in Mumbai and we are looking for talented professionals who want to learn, thrive, and grow their engineering careers with us. As one of the world’s most respected design, enginee
Nestled between Aberdeen Island and the southern coast of Hong Kong Island, a beautiful and vibrant city – Hong Kong is known to be one of the most developed cities in the world. Being a city