Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We are seeking a Site Engineer in the Dublin area. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in roads infrastructure. The candidate should be self motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible and willing to take responsibility. The role will include site based supervision and inspection of construction activities and management of projects.
- Educated to degree level (Level 8) with 5+ years relevant experience
- Computer literate and able to work effectively work with the basic Microsoft suite of programmes
- Experience in traffic management
- Experience in supervising construction of roadworks including pavement, drainage, ducting, signage, lighting, safety barriers, bridgeworks etc.
- Full driving licence
- Good communicator
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible approach with ability to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary
- Positive outlook and approachable manner
- Well-motivated, able to work as part of a team or alone when required
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and reporting on the Contractors progress
- Developing works packages
- Review of documentation associated with works
Our Latest Articles
What is urban planning? Urban planning is the term used to describe the design and development of towns and cities. The concept of urban planning is becoming increasingly prevalent around th
Technology is growing exponentially. Did you know that the speed and power of computers has generally doubled every one and a half to two years since the 1960s and 70s? At the forefront of thi
What is digital twin technology? A digital twin, also known as a virtual twin, is a virtual model designed to accurately mimic an object to incredible detail. The physical object being modell
Do you have a gift for managing the technical and financial aspects of large projects? Often get told you have strong leadership and people skills? Or perhaps you’re looking for a career change, wher