Site Supervision - Water Sector
Site Supervision - Water Sector
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Atkins Ireland is a member of SNC-Lavalin, one of the world’s leading providers of engineering professional consulting and support services with offices across Ireland.
Atkins is seeking to recruit a number of Site Supervision Staff to be based in various locations in the South East Region which includes counties Wexford, Waterford, Kilkenny and Carlow. Candidates will be seconded into a Client office/site to work on a number of capital projects in the water and wastewater sectors. Candidates with suitable experience and interested in similar positions elsewhere nationally can also apply and will be considered for future positions if/when they arise.
We are looking for the below roles:
- Project Resident Engineer
- Senior Resident Engineer
- Resident Engineer (Civil)
- Resident Engineer (MEICA)
- Assistant Resident Engineer
- Clerk of Works
- Experience in administrating Contracts – Public Works & FIDIC.
- Knowledge and Awareness of Health and Safety Legislation and Regulations.
- Chartered Engineer.
- Managing Safely in Construction Training.
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible.
- Willing to take responsibility and comfortable working as part of a team.
- An excellent communicator, written and verbal in English.
Primary Duties will include:
- Performing the duties of Resident Engineer for various capital projects in water and wastewater sector.
- Reporting directly to Project Resident Engineer / Senior Resident Engineer / Client.
- Ensuring Materials and Workmanship are in accordance with the Works Requirements.
- Maintaining Site Documentation in Line with Client Requirements.
- Monitor Compliance with Contractors Health and Safety Plan.
- Maintain a detailed diary/record of works.
- Liaise with other Supervision Staff.
- Manage Payment applications, check work measures, make claim determinations and agree final account with Contractor.
- Liaison with local landowners, public and stakeholders.
- Ensuring Works are carried out to the Employer Requirements and Statutory Requirements.
- On-site design review, technical supervision and commissioning.
At Atkins we put Sustainability at the heart of our business strategy. We possess a significant breadth of knowledge and depth of skills and experience for the ultimate benefit of our clients. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas. Together with our clients, we’re always striving to find better ways to get things done. We are a certified CPD Accredited employer with Engineers Ireland and we were named Engineers Ireland CPD Employer of the year in 2021.
Our Latest Articles
Hi, I'm Tenele Khoza, Assistant Maritime Engineer. After graduating in 2016 with a BSc. in Civil Engineering, I started working for a large South African maritime contractor. After two years,
As we confront a global energy crisis and the urgency of climate change, nuclear power emerges as a vital component of the solution. If you’re on a career journey breaking into the nuclear fie
What does a drainage engineer do? Drainage engineers, also known as water resources engineers, are responsible for designing, managing, and maintaining systems that control and manage water fl
We aren't just engineers, environmental professionals, or consultants. We're pioneers, constantly innovating and pushing boundaries to tackle some of the world's most pressing challenges – esp