Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Atkins Ireland is a member of SNC-Lavalin, one of the world’s leading providers of engineering professional consulting and support services with offices across Ireland.
We are seeking a Structural Engineer to be based in our Dublin office. The successful candidate will work in a structural team within a multidiscipline office and shall work on varied projects. Our current workload in building and site development projects includes the Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Leisure, Industrial and Education Sectors for both public and private clients. The candidate should be self-motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible, willing to take responsibility and comfortable working as part of team.
Duties will include:
- Acting as a Structural Engineer as part of Multidiscipline Design Teams.
- Design input and assisting with the delivery of all Structural aspects of projects.
- Assisting in the preparation of project reports (Planning, Tender, Construction Stage).
- Assisting in the preparation of fee proposals and quality submissions for design contracts with public and private clients.
- Communication with internal and external parties via email.
- Preparation of design drawings.
- Engineering Report writing.
- Assisting in undertaking duties of the PSDP, Assigned Certifier and Ancillary Certifier.
- Good communication skills and have the ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively.
- Experience in delivery of Structural Engineering Design.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Autocad experience required.
At Atkins we put Sustainability at the heart of our business strategy. We possess a significant breadth of knowledge and depth of skills and experience for the ultimate benefit of our clients. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas. Together with our clients, we’re always striving to find better ways to get things done. We are a certified CPD Accredited employer with Engineers Ireland and we were named Engineers Ireland CPD Employer of the year in 2021.
Our Latest Articles
What is urban planning? Urban planning is the term used to describe the design and development of towns and cities. The concept of urban planning is becoming increasingly prevalent around th
As we confront a global energy crisis and the urgency of climate change, nuclear power emerges as a vital component of the solution. If you’re on a career journey breaking into the nuclear fie
What is digital twin technology? A digital twin, also known as a virtual twin, is a virtual model designed to accurately mimic an object to incredible detail. The physical object being modell
In an era defined by environmental consciousness and responsible business practices, sustainability has emerged as a critical aspect for businesses across the globe. How exactly can we empower busine