EQUALITY, DIVERSITY, AND INCLUSION IN THE MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
We are committed to creating a culture that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. With a workforce that spans the globe and a commitment to delivering projects with integrity, we understand the importance of building a team of diverse individuals with a range of experiences and perspectives.
By fostering an inclusive environment, we can ensure that everyone feels valued and supported. Through our commitment to promoting equality and inclusion, we have created an environment where everyone feels valued and respected and are taking tangible steps towards building a more diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to build a workforce where everyone feels valued, respected, and empowered to perform their best. In our commitment to embrace equality, diversity, and inclusion, we are aiming to set an example for other organisations within the region.
"AtkinsRéalis is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. We aim to provide quality and fairness for all job applicants and employees and not to discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, age, race, ethnic origin, religious conviction or disablement. We oppose all forms of unlawful treatment and discrimination."
HOW DO WE COMMIT TO OUR EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT?
- Having clear and concise procedures and guidelines for both line managers and employees
- Complying with relevant employment legislation and codes of practice
- Ensuring all existing employees and potential employees, colleagues, and clients are treated with respect
- Ensuring that the workplace is an environment free from discrimination, harassment, victimisation, and bullying, regardless of an individual's gender, marital status, age, race ethnic origin, religion beliefs, or disablement
- Making all decisions relating to recruitment, selection, or promotion according to employees' abilities
being a female manager
in saudi arabia
We conducted a short interview with Reem Seraj, British-Saudi Business Support and Vision 2030 Manager in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
An overview of female representation across our organization in the Middle East & Africa in 2021 and 2022:
We are pleased to announce our partnership with The Butterfly, the first advocacy and empowerment services organization for people of determination in the UAE, to help us improve access and inclusion of people of determination in our business in the Middle East, raise awareness among employees, accelerate the deployment of inclusive practices, and drive industry change along with other organizations in the region committed to this mission. A workshop was hosted in our office to share knowledge and discuss ways of creating more diversity in the supply chain