Architect (Rail), Dubai
Architect (Rail), Dubai
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We are currently looking to recruit experienced rail Architects to work on a number of exciting projects across the Middle East region.
To assist with the Design Development and documentation on a number of transportation projects in the Middle East including the Route 2020 Metro, Riyadh Metro and Mekkah Metro. The candidate should be a confident and capable designer with good sketchup, AutoCAD and REVIT skills. The Candidate would ideally have over 5 years experience on new build rail projects.
- Front end design work and station planning
- To assist with the coordination and production of Concept, Prelim and Detail Design documentation
- Supervise the work of external 3D Visualisers
- Prepare and deliver presentations
- Assist with bid proposals and presentation of bids
- Preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals to the client
- Specifying the nature and quality of materials required
- Involvement with Value Engineering
- Preparing applications for planning and building control departments
- Preparing tender documents for contracts
- Site Inspections and construction support
- Resolving problems and issues that arise during construction
- Degree in Architecture, Architectural Engineering or equivalent
- The Candidate would ideally have over 5 years experience on new build rail projects
- Rail Experience
- Qualified Architect or Part 2 Architect
- Good all round experience from front end to delivery
- Sketch up
- Good University portfolio
- Site Experience
- Design and Build Experience
- LEED AP
- QSAS AP
- Middle East Experience
- The right candidates would be intuitive, well organised and creative.
- Will work as a member of a team and be expected to contribute to team performance and demonstrate use of initiative
- Must be able to manage a small team of staff and work to tight deadlines
- Keep calm under pressure
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- 22 working days annual leave (based on 5 day working week)
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
All applications will be reviewed against the above criteria and contacted accordingly.
Our Latest Articles
Over the past 50 years, we’ve helped shape cutting-edge ideas in Saudi Arabia; from large infrastructure projects to mixed-use masterplan developments. King Abdullah Financial District, Riyadh Metro
Architecture is where art meets science. It is the process of planning, designing, and constructing buildings and structures. At AtkinsRéalis, our Architects and Planners are always looking f
Kirsty Pesticcio, Senior Architect at AtkinsRéalis, has been in the architecture and design industry for more than 10 years, working on everything from master planning to design concept development ac
What does a Senior Architect do? Senior Architects collaborate with clients to drive discussions to resolutions based on risk assessments they have carried out as well as their technical exper