Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
- Work as part of Atkins’ Wastewater (WW) team
- Work on a range of projects relating to sewerage/storm network modelling, drainage infrastructure design and planning from Bangalore/Gurgaon offices.
- Work to high standards, ensuring right first time delivery.
- Ownership of the work of self and juniors they work with.
- Support the technical development of Graduates and Technicians and contribute positively through knowledge share.
- Candidates should have a clear and demonstrable technical understanding of drainage infrastructure and related issues, including;
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Civil Engineering or MSc in Geology from a recognized University.
- 0 - 2 years of experience in the water and wastewater consultancy industry
- Demonstrable experience of network design or hydraulic modelling is mandatory.
- Experience of using design or hydraulic modelling software (preferably in InfoWorks CS/2D/ICM or Windes or Bentley suite of software)
- Knowledge of Geographical Information Systems (GIS) e.g. MapInfo, ArcGIS
- Excellent report writing skills and fluency in English
Our Latest Articles
Do you have a gift for managing the technical and financial aspects of large projects? Often get told you have strong leadership and people skills? Or perhaps you’re looking for a career change, wher
Atkins is now in Mumbai and we are looking for talented professionals who want to learn, thrive, and grow their engineering careers with us. As one of the world’s most respected design, enginee
Nestled between Aberdeen Island and the southern coast of Hong Kong Island, a beautiful and vibrant city – Hong Kong is known to be one of the most developed cities in the world. Being a city
At Atkins India, our core beliefs lie in empowering and unleashing the full potential of our team members, enabling them to create a tangible impact and contribute towards building a brighter f