Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We are looking to appoint a CAD Technician to work on major water, site development, structures and buildings and roads projects throughout Ireland.
The CAD Technician should have a background in AutoCAD and 3D drafting, with experience in structural and/or civil engineering.
Job summary and desirable skills / attributes
- Excellent knowledge and experience of 2D and 3D AutoCAD is essential.
- Knowledge and experience of BIM software e.g. Civil 3D and/or Revit essential.
- Ability to interpret and understand engineering drawings and designs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work within a team environment and under own initiative to achieve project goals.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible approach with ability to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
- Positive outlook and approachable manner
- Well motivated, able to work as part of a team or alone when required
Our Latest Articles
What is urban planning? Urban planning is the term used to describe the design and development of towns and cities. The concept of urban planning is becoming increasingly prevalent around th
Technology is growing exponentially. Did you know that the speed and power of computers has generally doubled every one and a half to two years since the 1960s and 70s? At the forefront of thi
What is digital twin technology? A digital twin, also known as a virtual twin, is a virtual model designed to accurately mimic an object to incredible detail. The physical object being modell
Do you have a gift for managing the technical and financial aspects of large projects? Often get told you have strong leadership and people skills? Or perhaps you’re looking for a career change, wher