Corporate Recruiter (Hybrid/Remote Opportunity)
Corporate Recruiter (Hybrid/Remote Opportunity)
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Why join us?
We are hiring! We are currently seeking a Corporate Recruiter (Hybrid/Remote Opportunity) as an integral part of our Recruiting Team. This position can be hybrid (remote and in-office) and based out of any of our Atkins Hub offices, preferably in Henderson, NV or Miami, FL.
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years. Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Communicates with hiring managers in the company as to the technical staffing needs, key personnel, overall perspective on future direction, and senior management needs and priorities both immediately and for the future for assigned area of responsibility.
- Develops strong, trustworthy relationships with key stakeholders within the assigned area of responsibility, including senior operating leadership and HR staff.
- Assigns priority to key positions as ascertained from managers and assumes responsibilities which may include determining position requirements, technical duties, special skills, etc; initial screening of candidates; telephone interviewing of candidates; evaluation of each candidate with recommendations for interviews; setting interviewing schedules; debriefing both candidates and interviewers; assisting in the negotiation (if required); and assisting in the “closing” of the candidate. Conducts reference checks for candidates.
- Research resources to find qualified applicants and candidates who meet specific needs and qualifications and identifies them for current or future talent needs.
- Performs research for passive candidates. Actively sources qualified candidates for urgent needs in the assigned area of responsibility through using all accessible recruiting tools. For example: Career Center, database searches, advertising, agencies, networking, and passive candidate sources. Prioritizes use of recruiting tools based on urgency and budget.
- Creates requisitions that clearly define the scope and responsibilities of each position in order to attract candidates. Manages all requisitions (including those created by technical personnel) and their respondents through the Career Center on a regular basis –- daily or every other day. Qualifies those candidates and refers as appropriate to the managers for consideration. Ensures that applicants and requisitions are properly processed in the Career Center, in order to comply with the DOL.
- Seeks ways to increase diversity in the assigned area of responsibility.
- Tracks candidates throughout the system, through the company’s ATS and by communicating directly and frequently with the hiring managers, monitoring turnaround time within assigned area of responsibility, encouraging a more rapid flow of the process when it appears stalled, and ensuring that appropriate comments are made for each candidate. For requisitions posted by the local HR Rep or the technical manager, the Recruiter stays in regular communication with them to assist and train them as necessary.
- Performs such other duties as the supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, plus one to three years of hands-on recruiting experience.
- Experience in the recruitment of professional-level personnel within the company or within a technically demanding volume-based environment required. A combination of employment agency and corporate experience highly preferred.
- Incumbent must have a passion for recruiting, strong perceptive abilities, and client service ethics, as well as ability to foster positive client relationships and satisfy recruiting needs. Job requires exceptional oral and written communication skills and solid interpersonal skills.
- AEC recruiting experience is required.
- Experience with ATS such as Workday.
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through abilities as well as a strong sense of urgency, discretion and confidentiality are indispensable in this position.
- Experienced with Microsoft office products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
What we offer at Atkins:
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
Our Latest Articles
Do you have a gift for managing the technical and financial aspects of large projects? Often get told you have strong leadership and people skills? Or perhaps you’re looking for a career change, wher
Can you introduce yourself and describe your journey as a Mobilization Manager in AlUla? My name is Kauthar Al Rawahy, and I am the Mobilization Manager in AlUla. I joined the AlUla team in No
Introducing Errick Gray, CM-BIM, Digital Design Director from Atkins, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, in Orlando, Florida. An intriguing blend of digital engineering specialist and professi
In 2022, Atkins and Faithful+Gould, members of the SNC-Lavalin Group, partnered with Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Specialists to launch an invaluable initiative: the Parental Buddy scheme.