Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Job Title: Procurement Engineer
Location: Chennai, India
We combine SNC-Lavalin’s project management expertise and Hitachi Energy’s deep technological knowledge to create a company dedicated to substations – we are Linxon!
What will you do?
- Checking correctness of invoices supporting documents received by suppliers, making sure the invoices follow Linxon guidelines given to the suppliers.
- Checking if mandatory supporting documents are transmitted by the suppliers along with the invoices submitted.
- Checking if the invoice amount matches with PO milestone payment.
- Creation of work confirmation in Oracle.
- Verification of prequalification documents provided by the suppliers during onboarding process.
Experience and Education Required:
- 5 years’ work experience in supply chain, accounting, or finance department.
- Good knowledge of Oracle as ERP system
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
In return, we offer a wide range of rewards and benefits,
- 20 days Privilege Leave, 13 days Emergency leave and 14 Public holidays per year
- Medical Insurance, Life Insurance and Career Progression
- We also have a brilliant smarter working policy, too. That means many of folks are able to either work from home or as part of our hybrid model.
- When it comes to diversity and inclusion, we see things differently at Linxon - we encourage applications from people of all races, ages, genders, religions, sexual orientations and more - so whoever you are, we hope you’ll see things our way, too.
Shaping energy solutions to empower sustainable connectivity.
Linxon’s vision is to deliver the best market offering for turnkey substation projects through world-class power technologies and delivering the highest level of competence in managing infrastructure projects.
As a leading engineering company, we help our customers with turnkey substation solutions in the field of power transmission, renewable energy and transportation.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of a new company as it evolves and help shape it for the future. If you like new challenges, have an entrepreneurial spirit and are interested in working with other motivated professionals with expertise in the Substations EPC business, then this is the new opportunity for you.
To know more about the Linxon please click on the link below.
Our Latest Articles
M/s PowerGrid corporation of India Ltd on Behalf of Dharamjaigarh Transmission Ltd has awarded Linxon a contract to construct the 220 kV gas-insulated substation (GIS) at the existing 765/400
Linxon has signed an exclusivity agreement with Available Power for the 100 MW/200 MWh Greenport Battery Energy Storage System (BESS) project in Austin, Texas. This agreement strengthens the r
Transmission system operator, TransnetBW GmbH, awards Linxon a contract for its Beuren AIS substation as part of Baden Württemberg’s transmission network upgrade and Germany’s acceleration to
• National Grid and Linxon today announced the start of construction on a new high voltage substation at Bengeworth Road, as part of the £1bn London Power Tunnels Project to rewire London • N