Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Why join us?
Our Cost Combustible Residual (CCR) analysis team is growing! The CCR Scheduler manages 1+ sites, updating schedules, reviewing contractor inputs, tracking critical path, managing the baseline, approving changes, and performing analysis. Improve quality, analyze performance, track changes and trends on this multi-billion dollar environmental clean-up effort program. Experience in Primavera and schedule analysis is required. This position will be performed remotely with occasional travel (20%) to Georgia. Preference is for candidates located in Georgia to be able to attend more on-site meetings and collaboration sessions.
This is a full-time position with Faithful+Gould that comes with the opportunity to prove your true potential, provide expert services on world class projects, collaborate and grow with professional services experts, and receive an attractive compensation package with robust benefits.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in integrated project and program management consulting. We provide expert and professional management consulting services on a wide range of interesting and iconic projects with many high-profile clients across key business sectors and industries that include several Fortune 100 companies and notable Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by Engineering News Record (ENR). Faithful+Gould was established in the U.K. in 1947, with its first USA office opening in 1992. We embody Constructive Expertise – It’s in our DNA!
How will you contribute to the team?
- Supports the project, program, and portfolio team and stakeholders with time management and control.
- Develops and updates summary level schedule based upon detailed schedules
- Performs schedule health and quality assessments on detailed schedule
- Identifies major milestones, critical approvals and long lead procurement items.
- Determines reasonable schedule logic and constraints based on discussion with task owners and/or teams.
- Develops realistic activity durations based on production rates and available manpower based on discussion with task owners and/or teams.
- Assigns resources (cost, labor or material) to activities and develops cash flow reports and resource histograms.
- Evaluates critical and near critical path activity sequences.
- Assesses actual progress based on site inspections.
- Identifies schedule changes and trends.
- Develops earned value reports.
- Suggests corrective actions and/or develop recovery plans when delays are anticipated or occur.
- Review architect and contractor prepared schedules.
- Prepares lessons learned reports.
- Performs such other duties as the Supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
- Complexity - Work involves conventional practice but may include a variety of complex features.
- Decision-making - Most assignments are performed solitarily. Makes decisions on technical problems and methods. Receives approval on proposed plans for projects and general direction as to results expected or on unusual problems.
- Work direction given to others - Supervises, gives work direction to, and/or reviews the work of junior technical staff and/or others who assist in specific assignments.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Construction, Quantity Surveying or a related field, plus two years relevant experience.
- Certification with AACE, PMI or CMAA is preferred.
- Must have strong to excellent understanding of CPM (Critical Path Method) concepts and calculations; strong to excellent understanding of earned value concepts, calculations, and rules of credit; proficiency in Primavera scheduling products; and report preparation skills.
- Must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
- Must be highly articulate, have clear and logical approach to problem solving, and strong choice-making abilities. Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
- Opportunity to work on projects of various sizes and levels of complexity for globally renowned clients.
- Strong team of expert, professional peers to mentor and grow with.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays.
- Group Insurance.
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program.
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
At every stage, we have the right support and training to help you learn and acquire what you need to succeed. We seek results-oriented problem solvers, creative thinkers, and performance-driven professionals who are ready to work on exciting projects and rewarding opportunities as a part of their exceptional career.
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Faithful+Gould’s Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
Our Latest Articles
When Kitty Ho, Associate Director, first started with the Project and Programme Services team at AtkinsRéalis, she was glad to work with someone in senior leadership who looked like her. She r
Hello, I’m Emily Hoyes, a Building Surveyor at AtkinsRéalis. My determination to pursue a career in construction and engineering was solidified after completing an industrial placement at what
Content typeVideos and Podcasts
Meet Luke Brown, Associate Director at AtkinsRéalis in the UK. He spent six years with us between 2015 and 2021 when he opted to experience life with an SME. He shares what brought him home to
Do you have a gift for managing the technical and financial aspects of large projects? Often get told you have strong leadership and people skills? Or perhaps you’re looking for a career change, wher