Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
- Lead the design team throughout the design stages.
- Act as the client’s point of contact for design related issues.
- Act as the project’s design coordinator and contributes (fully or partially) to the overall design management activities.
- Responsible for the architectural resource planning for the project and report project needs to senior team members.
- Conduct Performance evaluation reviews to junior team members.
- Carry-out independent design reviews for all types of projects.
- Take responsibility for coaching of junior team members.
- Take initiatives to develop design manuals, standard design documents, presentations, etc. to increase efficiencies, knowledge and awareness across the wider architectural community.
- Architectural Design.
- Team Leading.
- Client interface.
- Resource Planning.
- Performance Evaluation.
- Design Management.
- Design Coordination.
- Interface with Statutory Authorities.
- Design research.
- Design reviews.
- Site back-up.
- A Senior Architect must have completed five or six-year architectural degree program. B.Arch or B.Sc in Architecture. Minimum 10 years post graduate experience. UAE Society of Engineers membership. International Accreditation (RIBA, AIA or equivalent). Sustainability Certification (LEED, PQP or equivalent).
- Ability to fulfill all the duties and responsibilities.
- Developed architectural design skills.
- Extensive project experience.
- Developed leadership skills.
- Developed communication skills.
- Ability to make critical decisions.
- Flexibility and attitude towards company objectives.
- Cordial relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Full understanding of Atkins’ commercial management of projects.
- Understanding of risk management.
- Developed understanding of scope definition and scope interface.
- Developed presentation skills.
- Detailed knowledge of Atkins’ standards, policies, codes and procedures and ability to transmit the same to others.
- Full knowledge of Statutory Authorities requirements, knowledge of codes, regulations and submission requirements.
- Developed knowledge of Fire & Life Safety Principles.
- Developed knowledge of Sustainable Design principles.
- Ability and will to mentor and provide support to junior staff members and spread knowledge across the wider architectural community.
- Ability and will to update knowledge.
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken). Knowledge of other languages is an added value.
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance;
- Transportation allowance;
- Medical and life insurance cover;
- Company gratuity scheme;
- Discretionary bonus scheme;
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Well-Being Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
Our Latest Articles
Over the past 50 years, we’ve helped shape cutting-edge ideas in Saudi Arabia; from large infrastructure projects to mixed-use masterplan developments. King Abdullah Financial District, Riyadh Metro
What is urban planning? Urban planning is the term used to describe the design and development of towns and cities. The concept of urban planning is becoming increasingly prevalent around th
Architecture is where art meets science. It is the process of planning, designing, and constructing buildings and structures. At AtkinsRéalis, our Architects and Planners are always looking f
Kirsty Pesticcio, Senior Architect at AtkinsRéalis, has been in the architecture and design industry for more than 10 years, working on everything from master planning to design concept development ac