Senior Planning Manager, KSA
Senior Planning Manager, KSA
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
- Assist in the implementation of the “Project Execution Plan’
- Assist in the preparation and management of overview and strategic programmes, including design, procurement and construction schedules together with supporting information required schedules
- Coordinate and manage the preparation and development of target construction and procurement schedules together with associated information required schedules
- Establish and agree project reporting procedures, prepare and present monthly project progress
- Review the schedules and related documents from the contractor including monthly reports and analyse the content to ensure compliance with project objectives
- Review schedule trends to identify problem areas and recommend corrective action to management. Monitor actual progress against planned progress
- Monitor engineering design progress, material and equipment procurement and construction and commissioning status
- Prepare progress monitoring tools for the management and monitoring of the above mentioned schedules. Monitor progress both on and off site. Identify deviations (progress trends) in both construction and procurement progress and suggest possible courses of corrective action
- Working closely with the Planning Manager and Project Team to ensure that the ‘contract programme’ is feasible, complies with the Project Master Plan and contractual documents
- Interface on a daily basis with the main contractor sub contractors and internal management.
- Carry out studies into scheduling, manning and material flow as needed
- Attend offsite meetings as requested by the client
- Review schedules for slippage of key dates
- Assist in the defence / approval of any claim for time extension or major change to the schedule
- Other duties as requested from time to time
- Ensuring that each Scheduling Engineer runs his or her section to the highest professional standards, that all information is current, and that every member of the team is receiving the information he or she needs to fulfil their responsibilities.
- Establish and maintain consistent and adequate administration procedures, in their field. These procedures will be followed across the project by the respective planners working under the Construction Managers.
- Participate with the project management team, as directed by the Project Director, to achieve project deliverables.
- Issue high-level schedule weekly updates
- Identify and report main issues interfering with progress
- Identify and report on measures for improving schedule performance
- Coordinate with Planning Managers on all aspects of the work
- Provide all time related information to the Scheduling Manager
- Follow the procedures, tools, templates, instruction, etc. issued by the Scheduling Manager.
- Monitor the timing of submittals against schedule requirements
- Assist in the preparation and management of overview and strategic programmes, including design, procurement and construction schedules together with supporting information required schedules.
- You will be a recognised expert with a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Planning Manager
- You will have considerable planning experience showing clear career progression in the planning field through working either client side or for a consultancy
- Successful applicants will have experience of working on high value, high rise and other building projects
- Proficiency in the use of Primavera (P3/P5/P6) and MS Project is also essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is essential
- The successful planning engineer will be responsible for project planning large Mall / Retail developments
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance;
- Transportation allowance;
- Annual leave;
- Medical and life insurance cover;
- Company gratuity scheme;
- Discretionary bonus scheme;
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Well-Being Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
Our Latest Articles
When Kitty Ho, Associate Director, first started with the Project and Programme Services team at AtkinsRéalis, she was glad to work with someone in senior leadership who looked like her. She r
Hello, I’m Emily Hoyes, a Building Surveyor at AtkinsRéalis. My determination to pursue a career in construction and engineering was solidified after completing an industrial placement at what
Content typeVideos and Podcasts
Meet Luke Brown, Associate Director at AtkinsRéalis in the UK. He spent six years with us between 2015 and 2021 when he opted to experience life with an SME. He shares what brought him home to
A career in transportation offers a fulfilling path where you can connect people, places, and goods all around the world. Our Transportation teams at AtkinsRéalis are working hard to build sys