Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
AtkinsRéalis is one of the world’s leading providers of engineering professional consulting and support services with offices across Ireland.
AtkinsRéalis is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join the Transportation team based in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork or Galway office.
We focus on innovative design and technical excellence, fostering a trusted partner approach to delivery with our clients. We are looking for individuals who are creative, organised, self-motivated, and collaborative with experience in delivering multi-disciplinary designs. The candidate would ideally be a Chartered Engineer, with experience delivering schemes from concept to detailed design. The position requires a technical background in engineering as it will be a role working closely with industry leading clients and stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to lead projects of varying size and complexity.
- Senior Project Manager or Project Director role on multi-disciplinary transportation projects.
- Contract/Commercial management ownership.
- Managing the design process.
- Line management and mentoring of more junior staff.
- Developing tender proposals, leading bids and winning new commissions.
- Educated to degree level (level 8/9 engineering degree).
- Minimum 10 years’ postgraduate experience, primarily in a consultancy environment.
- Chartered with Engineers Ireland or equivalent professional institution.
- Experience in the delivery of multi-disciplinary infrastructure projects in Ireland/UK.
- Experience of all stages of a project life cycle.
- Ability to manage a multi-disciplinary design team.
- Strong growth potential to take on more senior roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellow colleagues, delivery partners and team members to ensure successful results and effective delivery.
- An awareness of developing technologies and best practice in the industry.
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and think outside the box.
- Effective communicator (written, verbal & presentations).
- A willingness to develop and build client relationships.
- Full driving licence.
At AtkinsRéalis we put Environment, Sustainability and Health & Safety at the heart of our business strategy. We possess a significant breadth of knowledge and depth of skills and experience for the ultimate benefit of our clients. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas. Together with our clients, we’re always striving to find better ways to get things done. We are a certified CPD Accredited employer with Engineers Ireland and we were named Engineers Ireland CPD Employer of the year in 2021.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. To help embed inclusion for all, from day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures, and ability.
Our Latest Articles
As we confront a global energy crisis and the urgency of climate change, nuclear power emerges as a vital component of the solution. If you’re on a career journey breaking into the nuclear fie
In an era defined by environmental consciousness and responsible business practices, sustainability has emerged as a critical aspect for businesses across the globe. How exactly can we empower busine
Meet Stuart Chambers – Veteran, Reservist and Principle Consultant in Digital Asset Management in Transportation. Stuart's role with AtkinsRéalis, is to steer complex, multi-stakeholder progra
The urgent need to address climate change has led to an ambitious global goal: achieving net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050. The US is actively pursuing a transition towards a sustainab