4D BIM Lead
4D BIM Lead
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
4D BIM Specialist | Design Transformation
As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. Atkins India is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combine innovation, imagination and best practices.
Atkins is a member of the SNC Lavalin Organization. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
The Design Transformation team is at the forefront of driving data-centric delivery across projects in Atkins. We utilize the latest tools, technology, and automation to streamline project delivery and enable advanced analytics. Our team offers a range of services globally including Information Management, Design Reuse, 4D, 5D, and 6D.
We are looking for a 4D BIM Specialist to join our team to lead the delivery of major projects across multiple regions and sectors.
- Evaluate the client EIR, project scope and delivery schedule.
- Define 4D Implementation Strategy for the project in collaboration with project stakeholders.
- Provide guidance to project team for development of BIM Models and Construction Schedule in alignment to 4D requirements.
- Validate Construction Schedule and LOD / LOI of BIM Models for compliance with 4D requirements.
- Integrate BIM Models and Construction Schedule to create 4D Construction Simulation.
- Provide training to project team for usage of 4D BIM Models, Construction Simulation and Dashboards.
- Conduct workshops with project stakeholders to utilize 4D BIM Models for multiple use cases including the following
- Identification of potential conflicts
- Mitigation of risks
- Management of logistics
- Tracking progress of construction
- Optimization of design and construction schedule
- Develop standardized workflows and processes for 4D implementation across multiple sectors and project stages.
- Undertake research and development in new technology and platforms to streamline 4D implementation.
- Impart training to junior personnel on 4D implementation.
Experience & Knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years of experience experience in implementation of 4D BIM on large scale projects.
- Minimum of 8 years of overall experience in BIM Project Delivery.
- Knowledge of construction management in the buildings, highways, rail, Industrial, water sector and mining and metallurgy would be preferred
- Knowledge of ISO 19650 will be an added advantage.
- Advanced level of expertise in 4D BIM software such as Synchro and/or Fuzor.
- Knowledge of project management software such as MS Project, Oracle Primavera P6 or Asta Powerproject.
- Intermediate level of expertise in Navisworks.
- Intermediate level of expertise in any BIM authoring tools such as Revit, Civil 3D or Bentley Open Suite.
- Knowledge of PowerBI or other data visualization tools would be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Architecture. A master's qualification in Construction Management would be an added advantage.
- Certification in 4D BIM Tools and Processes would be an added advantage (i.e. Bentley Synchro Accredited Professional certification)
What we offer at Atkins?
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Group Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities.
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
In today’s global market, diverse groups make better decisions and that better decisions lead to better business results, as such Atkins proactively recruiting and onboarding candidates from a diverse and talented applicant pool.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
- Constantly striving towards continuous improvement and innovation.
- Flexible and engaging with resilience, drive, and self-motivation
Our Latest Articles
As we confront a global energy crisis and the urgency of climate change, nuclear power emerges as a vital component of the solution. If you’re on a career journey breaking into the nuclear fie
In an era defined by environmental consciousness and responsible business practices, sustainability has emerged as a critical aspect for businesses across the globe. How exactly can we empower busine
Do you have a gift for managing the technical and financial aspects of large projects? Often get told you have strong leadership and people skills? Or perhaps you’re looking for a career change, wher
The urgent need to address climate change has led to an ambitious global goal: achieving net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050. The US is actively pursuing a transition towards a sustainab