This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Atkins Ireland is a member of SNC-Lavalin, one of the world’s leading providers of engineering professional consulting and support services with offices across Ireland.
We are seeking a CAD Technician with 2-4 years of experience required to work in our dynamic civil infrastructure design team based in our Dublin. The successful candidate will work within a multidiscipline office and on varied projects such as land development for industrial / commercial / logistics / residential projects.
We offer a work life balance a mix of both office based and remote working that allows for professional developed in line wider infrastructure team. Atkins provide substantial annual leave allowances along with additional days for charity engagement as part of our wider commitment to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Knowledge and experience of AutoCAD 2D is essential.
- Knowledge and experience of AutoDesk Civil 3D is beneficial.
- Ability to interpret and understand engineering drawings and designs.
- Working towards becoming an Engineering Technician member with Engineers Ireland.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and communication skills.
- Flexible approach with ability to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, a positive outlook and approachable manner.
- Well-motivated, willing to take responsibility and able to work as part of a team or alone when required.
At Atkins we put Environment, Sustainability and Health & Safety at the heart of our business strategy. We possess a significant breadth of knowledge and depth of skills and experience for the ultimate benefit of our clients. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas. Together with our clients, we’re always striving to find better ways to get things done. We are a certified CPD Accredited employer with Engineers Ireland and we were named Engineers Ireland CPD Employer of the year in 2021.
Since joining AtkinsRéalis in 2011, Rajiv has emerged as a linchpin within the water team, playing a pivotal role in key projects such as Beckton and Sizewell C. His exemplary work ca