Cross-Functional Civil Engineer
Cross-Functional Civil Engineer
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Why join us?
We are hiring! AtkinsRéalis is seeking a Cross-Functional Civil Engineer to join our Henderson, Nevada office.
AtkinsRéalis is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering, and project management consultancies. AtkinsRéalis has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years. AtkinsRéalis has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
The AtkinsRéalis Crossfunctional Engineer Program is designed for civil engineering college graduates and provides opportunities to rotate through several civil engineering disciplines over a 12-18 month period. These rotations provide an opportunity for entry-level engineers to gain hands-on experience in many different aspects of civil engineering, to learn to work as a team, and to gain valuable knowledge of the design process that will serve as a strong foundation for a long career.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Apply standard engineering practices and techniques in specific situations which may include the following:
- Assist in the planning, design, and production of engineering drawings
- Participate in conducting engineering investigations and planning work
- Prepare assigned sections of reports
- Participate on projects involving construction activities by actively reviewing shop drawings for conformance with easily interpreted specifications
- Perform data acquisition and analysis and research feasibility of alternatives
- Perform engineering calculations
What will you contribute?
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Technical writing, computer, and communication skills required.
- Good interpersonal skills. Solid oral and written communication skills, capable of developing technical writing. CAD and GIS skills preferred.
- E.I. preferred at hire or to be obtained within 6 months of hire date.
What we offer at AtkinsRéalis:
At AtkinsRéalis, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
AtkinsRéalis is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review AtkinsRéalis Equal Opportunity Statement here:
AtkinsRéalis cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to AtkinsRéalis, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
Our Latest Articles
Technology is growing exponentially. Did you know that the speed and power of computers has generally doubled every one and a half to two years since the 1960s and 70s? At the forefront of thi
Jen H. joined Atkins, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, in 2017 as a Graduate Engineer in Infrastructure. She joined the reserves soon after becoming a well-rounded Civil Engineer in our Design &
Atkins is now in Mumbai and we are looking for talented professionals who want to learn, thrive, and grow their engineering careers with us. As one of the world’s most respected design, enginee
In recent years, the United States has witnessed a significant shift towards sustainable and environmentally conscious practices in various sectors, including construction. The US government i