Lead Project Manager
Lead Project Manager
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Senior Project Manager – Bilingual Korean
Why join us?
Faithful+Gould (F+G)는 당사와 함께 성장할 수 있는 건설 프로젝트를 관리할 인재를 찾고 있습니다. 당사는 미국에서 한국 대기업과 주로 협력하고 있기 때문에 프로젝트를 성공적으로 이끌 수 있는 영어와 한국어가 가능한 재능있는 인재를 찾습니다.
Our team is growing! The Senior Project Manager maintains a dual focus on practice related services (senior level guidance and management of the delivery of all project management related services) and internal business operations (active senior level participation and leadership related to business development, financial management, and staff development matters). Has to take significant own responsibility for assignments including entire projects where the project scope and complexity are extensive. This position is based out of Atlanta, GA.
This is a full-time position with Faithful+Gould that comes with the opportunity to prove your true potential, provide expert services on world class projects, collaborate and grow with professional services experts, and receive an attractive compensation package with robust benefits.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in integrated project and program management consulting. We provide expert and professional management consulting services on a wide range of interesting and iconic projects with many high-profile clients across key business sectors and industries that include several Fortune 100 companies and notable Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by Engineering News Record (ENR). Faithful+Gould was established in the U.K. in 1947, with its first USA office opening in 1992. We embody Constructive Expertise – It’s in our DNA!
How will you contribute to the team?
- Provides senior level management for Faithful+Gould project team and maintains integration between service sectors and Faithful+Gould disciplines.
- Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large-scale projects.
- Oversees managers working on client engagements within practice.
- Reviews any project legal documents with legal staff, and ensures that all such documents are completed and signed in a timely manner.
- Reviews high-level deliverables across projects.
- Implements project review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with Faithful+Gould methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of engagements as measured by regional goals and customer satisfaction.
- Manages scope and minimizes company exposure and risk across multiple projects.
- Ascertain appropriate revenue recognition, ensuring timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors project receivables.
- Examines profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization across projects and updates project accounting systems as required.
- Addresses elevated billing issues when they arise.
- Integrates financial data for multiple projects.
- Accurately forecasts revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization across projects.
- Sets expectations upward regarding revenue and profitability projections. Manages towards and achieves revenue goals set for projects.
- Reviews the Project Status Report (PSR) and general financial reporting required to generate client cost reports.
- Ensures the execution and filing of project legal documents.
- Performs such other duties as the Supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
- Complexity - Work involves complex or novel assignments requiring diversified knowledge of principles and practices in broad areas of assignments. Work requires the use of advanced techniques and the modification and extension of theories, precepts and practices.
- Decision-making - Consistently exercises solitary judgment. Supervision and guidance relate largely to overall objectives, critical issues, new concepts, and policy matters. Consults with supervisor concerning unusual problems and developments.
- Work direction given to others - Has direct supervisory responsibilities for direct reports, and indirect supervisory responsibilities related to the professional and practice related development of other project staff.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Quantity Surveying or a related field, plus seven years relevant experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) [certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI) Global Accreditation Centre (GAC)] and/or Certified Construction Manager (CCM) [certified by the Construction Manager Certification Institute (CMCI), an independent administrative body of the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)] highly desirable.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of Project Management, Building Design & Construction, Critical Path Method (CPM) Scheduling, Building Cost Modeling and Risk Analysis. Should have a general understanding of Primavera, Expedition/Prolog or similar.
- Must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
- Must be highly articulate, have clear and logical approach to problem solving, and strong choice-making abilities. Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Bilingual (English and Korean fluency) is a requirement.
- Industrial projects expertise is a plus.
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
- Opportunity to work on projects of various sizes and levels of complexity for globally renowned clients.
- Strong team of expert, professional peers to mentor and grow with.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays.
- Group Insurance.
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program.
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
At every stage, we have the right support and training to help you learn and acquire what you need to succeed. We seek results-oriented problem solvers, creative thinkers, and performance-driven professionals who are ready to work on exciting projects and rewarding opportunities as a part of their exceptional career.
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Faithful+Gould’s Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
Our Latest Articles
When Kitty Ho, Associate Director, first started with the Project and Programme Services team at AtkinsRéalis, she was glad to work with someone in senior leadership who looked like her. She r
Why nuclear engineering at AtkinsRéalis? Our nuclear teams at AtkinsRéalis are making it possible for generations to experience the benefits of nuclear and you can too. We’re looking for the brighte
Mohan Rajadurai | Principal Project Manager What is career mobility? Career mobility, also known as career advancement or career progression, refers to the ability and opportunities for individuals t
Hello, I’m Emily Hoyes, a Building Surveyor at AtkinsRéalis. My determination to pursue a career in construction and engineering was solidified after completing an industrial placement at what