Senior Project Engineer (Civil)
Senior Project Engineer (Civil)
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We combine AtkinsRéalis project management expertise and Hitachi Energy’s deep technological knowledge to create a company dedicated to substations – we are Linxon!
The position provides design for engineering discipline across multiple engineering projects within the OPC. You will work on project/Tender specific activities assigned to the OPC group along with skilled team on a wide range of international T&D substation projects.
What will you do?
- Evaluates, selects and applies standard techniques and procedures to perform engineering assignments. Provides technical support for installation and commissioning activities. Prepares project documentation within one’s scope of deliverables.
- Develop the tender engineering deliverable in short time period with quality.
- Secure the completeness of the assigned packages and correct function of the resulting substation system.
- Confirm the engineering is developed, taken into consideration the complete information and all inter discipline checks has been conducted, the results are documented in the project specific storage area.
- Focus on cost-efficient system solutions.
- Prepare all technical documentation for the equipment specification as input to the purchase requisitions.
- Ensure compliance with Linxon and Client engineering guidelines, standards and quality across the complete engineering process.
- Creates work plans and cost estimates in own area of responsibility.
- Co-ordinate clarify with engineers, sub-contractors and suppliers' technical issues (within the assigned scope of work) and technical interfaces.
- Collaborate with the site team, attend site during construction phase if necessary.
Experience, Education and other Required:
- 7-12 years of experience in substation design with focus on HV Equipment expertise and overall system design.
- Bachelor’s Degree / master’s degree in civil engineering.
- Complete Design knowledge on Civil design and detail engineering of AIS & GIS substation foundation, Structures up to 500kV.
- Knowledge on ANSI standards for substation Civil engineering is desired.
- Overall engineering design experience on Base, Detail Civil, structural engineering in GIS or AIS substation for North America utilities is required.
- Well-versed handling of ANSI units like – Feet and inches, Pounds etc is preferred.
- Hands on experience in HV Substation Civil, Structural Design engineering preparation of Site Grading, Foundation design and detailed engineering drawings, Structural design and detailed engineering drawings, Preparation BOM, building design and detailing etc.
- Complete design experience on Civil software like STAAD Pro, SAP 2000 Structural Analysis, SAFE Foundation Analysis, L pile, AUTOCAD applications and tools.
- Looking for Civil engineer who has experience in North America utilities.
What we offer:
In return, we offer a wide range of rewards and benefits,
20 days Privilege Leave, 13 days Emergency leave and 14 Public holidays per year
- Medical Insurance, Life Insurance
- Global Career Progression Opportunities
When it comes to diversity and inclusion, we see things differently at Linxon - we encourage applications from people of all races, ages, genders, religions, sexual orientations and more - so whoever you are, we hope you’ll see things our way, too.
Shaping energy solutions to empower sustainable connectivity.
We combine AtkinsRéalis project management expertise and Hitachi Energy’s deep technological knowledge to create a company dedicated to substations – we are Linxon.
Linxon’s vision is to deliver the best market offering for turnkey substation projects through world-class power technologies and delivering the highest level of competence in managing infrastructure projects.
As a leading engineering company, we help our customers with turnkey substation solutions in the field of power transmission, renewable energy, and transportation.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of a new company as it evolves and help shape it for the future. If you like new challenges, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are interested in working with other motivated professionals with expertise in the Substations EPC business, then this is the new opportunity for you.
To know more about the Linxon please click on the link below.
Our Latest Articles
How did you get interested in water and coastal issues? I have been interested in water and coastal issues ever since I was a child. I grew up along the Puget Sound in Washington State and have experi
Operations Manager, Victoria Al Khoury works in Qatar for our Operations & Maintenance business. She started out her career in Dubai as an electrical site engineer, and after few years, when her
Domiciled in the premier hospitality and leisure hub of Qetaifan Island North (QIN), Doha, Qatar, Aquatar is a world-class fully themed waterpark and the island’s main attraction. Conceptualized on th
Let’s connect, our first alumni meet received overwhelming participation and tremendous positive response from our alumni network, which has over 900 active members on LinkedIn. Hosted virtually in Ma