Bid / Proposal Manager
Bid / Proposal Manager
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
SNC-Lavalin is a world-leader in engineering, design and project management consultancy since 1911 with over 30000+ employees worldwide. We are dedicated to making the world work better for all by bringing people, data and technology together to radically transform the way infrastructure is designed, delivered and operated.
With us, you'll be surrounded by a multicultural workforce driven by a fierce pride in their work and a pioneering vision to support your succeeding career. Together, we can deliver projects which have a positive, sustainable impact on the world. When you join us, you'll be a part of this genuinely collaborative environment, where everyone's voice is valued and treated equally.
SNC-Lavalin is growing rapidly in Australia with new project wins offering exciting opportunities to learn and develop. With a strong reputation in the rail sector, we are expanding our service offering. Our regional business servicing the Australia & New Zealand markets is divided into three sectors:
1. Consulting and Advisory
2. Program & Project management
3. Design and Engineering
Learn more about us: Australia | Careers at SNC-Lavalin, Atkins, Faithful + Gould (snclavalin.com)
Main responsibilities & deliverables:
- Lead on developing responses to Expressions Of Interest (EOIs) and Requests for Tenders (RfTs)
- Creates and communicate the bid plans for each opportunity
- Mobilise bid teams – requesting resource and organising Bid Kick off and progress meetings
- Set up the repository for the bid artefacts – e.g. Teams/ Sharepoint site and/or network folder
- Drive the development of the bid artefacts
- Organise Win Strategy reviews, and Peer review of proposals
- Garners responses to qualification questions, for Pre-Qualifying Questionnaires (PQQs), Requests For Proposals (RFPs) or Invitation To Tender (ITTs).
- Collates and communicates clarification questions and answers
- Reviews proposal narrative/responses
- Manages bid costs, requesting budget (via enquiry codes) and allocating timesheet codes to relevant members of the team
- Selects and liaises with the Stage Gate reviewer, Technical Assurance Reviewer (TAR) and Group Authority Matrix (GAM)/Level of Authority (LoA) approver to achieve governance approval at the relevant stage gate
- Organises stage gates, completes online stage gates and produces briefing packs
- Ensures that a compliant bid is provided to the client, comprising all requested artefacts, by the deadline that has been set
- Organises a lessons-learnt session to capture and communicate the lessons
- Provides proposal templates and style guides
- Provides graphic design support
- Ensures nomenclature and consistency of text, tables, graphics throughout the proposal
How to apply
To be considered for the above opportunity click on “Apply” button and complete our online application form.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. To help embed inclusion for all, from day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Our Latest Articles
How did you get interested in water and coastal issues? I have been interested in water and coastal issues ever since I was a child. I grew up along the Puget Sound in Washington State and have experi
Operations Manager, Victoria Al Khoury works in Qatar for our Operations & Maintenance business. She started out her career in Dubai as an electrical site engineer, and after few years, when her
Domiciled in the premier hospitality and leisure hub of Qetaifan Island North (QIN), Doha, Qatar, Aquatar is a world-class fully themed waterpark and the island’s main attraction. Conceptualized on th
Let’s connect, our first alumni meet received overwhelming participation and tremendous positive response from our alumni network, which has over 900 active members on LinkedIn. Hosted virtually in Ma