Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
At SNC-Lavalin, we believe the world-class expertise and unwavering commitment of our employees are the reasons for our success. We value teamwork, respect and openness above all else, and we empower our people to grow and learn. Join us, as we work to become the world’s most sought-after engineering and construction firm.
Reporting to the Proposal Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the preparation, writing, assembly and submission of proposals and related documentation necessary to bring new projects to SNC-Lavalin.
Support the Proposal Manager to produce winning, professional, competitive proposals for SNC-Lavalin’s Facility Management Sector. To perform this role successfully, the Senior Proposal Coordinator will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
How will you contribute to the team?
- For each pursuit, and under the direction of the assigned bid lead, understand the submission requirements and necessary schedule.
- Supporting the Bid Lead, coordinate the planning, development and production of proposals.
- Support the bid leads to establish proposal schedules, assignment matrices, compliance matrices, and proposal templates.
- Support proposal kick-off meetings.
- Schedule and facilitate ongoing proposal coordination meetings.
- Communicate verbally and in writing with proposal participants to track tasks against the schedule.
- Monitor progress of the proposal process with timely follow-up to ensure internal proposal deadlines are being met.
- Maintains checklists of mandatory forms, signatures and approvals, and track progress to completion.
- Identify/escalate issues that may impact the proposal’s schedule or quality
- Lead end-to-end process and proposal development for smaller scale proposals
- Support clarifications and post-bid submission requirements
- Support the development of capability statements, case studies and standard material (graphics, org charts, etc.) for use in proposals, qualification submittals, etc.
- Maintain proposal content library to ensure high quality of information and improve response time for Business Development opportunities and proposal response.
- Contribute to lessons learned and internal debrief of proposals meetings
- Follow established SNC-Lavalin proposal policies and guidelines
- Collaborate in development of response templates and first response drafts.
- Write and develop clear, persuasive proposal content and other sales materials that are technically correct and clearly convey a compelling story that resonates with the customer and incorporates win themes.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of subject matter experts, including technical, business, commercial, and legal, throughout the proposal process.
- Assist in preparation of resumes, Project Fact Sheets (PFSs) and other proposal attachments and related materials.
- Assist the Bid Lead with the cost inputs/pricing element of tenders and to price individual elements of tenders under supervision to include: e.g. IT equipment requirements, consumable budgets, spare parts etc.
- Prepares cost estimates for the small-scale proposal and contract renewals as and when required.
- Maintains an updated database of historical cost data.
- University degree in business, communications, marketing, or related field, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in proposals (preferable in a bid estimating/proposal role in FM or MEP background)
- Good knowledge of operations and maintenance services and facility management.
- Expert MS Office Suite skills.
- Experience with MS SharePoint an asset
- Superior writing and editing skills in the English language
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at one time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very detail-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm under pressure
- Experience working towards firm deadlines
- Results-oriented with an extremely high work ethic, stringent quality standards, and can-do attitude
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies http://www.snclavalin.com/
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences
Our Latest Articles
What is urban planning? Urban planning is the term used to describe the design and development of towns and cities. The concept of urban planning is becoming increasingly prevalent around th
What is digital twin technology? A digital twin, also known as a virtual twin, is a virtual model designed to accurately mimic an object to incredible detail. The physical object being modell
Do you have a gift for managing the technical and financial aspects of large projects? Often get told you have strong leadership and people skills? Or perhaps you’re looking for a career change, wher
Bangalore, India is among the world’s top 10 fastest-growing cities with an average economic growth rate of 8.5 per cent. With heavy investment in infrastructure in the region, this presents an