Project Manager - Water
Project Manager - Water
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
AtkinsRéalis is one of the world’s leading providers of engineering professional consulting and support services with offices across Ireland.
We have an opportunity for a Project Manager with 10+ years’ experience in the Irish/UK Water sector designing and constructing water services projects to join the Infrastructure Division in Dublin, Cork, Dundalk and Galway. The candidate will be responsible for the design and delivery of water and wastewater infrastructure projects for public and private clients. The successful candidate will join a dynamic, ambitious and rapidly growing team with excellent career prospects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Chartered Engineer with 10+ years’ experience in the Irish/UK water sector designing and constructing water services projects.
- Experience in the design and construction of a wide range of municipal water services projects (networks, pumping stations and treatment plants) at various stages in the project life cycles.
- Client-facing experience; be comfortable leading projects and being the sole point of contact for the client.
- Experience in running a number of projects simultaneously.
- Experience in leading teams and developing junior staff.
- Experience in project finances and financial reporting.
- Knowledge of various contract types (FIDIC, NEC, Public Works, Irish Water) and experience in Contract Administration.
- Knowledge of safety and health regulations with regard to the design process.
- A excellent written and verbal communicator in English.
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, and flexible.
Duties will include:
- Leading project teams to deliver projects within agreed scope, timeframes and budgets.
- Undertaking checking of design deliverables/outputs.
- Setting & and maintaining standards for technical quality ensuring designs meet Client specifications.
- Providing technical guidance and support and mentoring to less experienced project managers, engineers, or technicians.
- Providing leadership to ensure effective team development and performance.
- Ensuring project financial performance.
- Leading or supporting tendering procedures and compiling tender proposals.
At AtkinsRéalis we put Environment, Sustainability and Health & Safety at the heart of our business strategy. We possess a significant breadth of knowledge and depth of skills and experience for the ultimate benefit of our clients. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas. Together with our clients, we’re always striving to find better ways to get things done. We are a certified CPD Accredited employer with Engineers Ireland and we were named Engineers Ireland CPD Employer of the year in 2021.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. To help embed inclusion for all, from day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures, and ability.
Our Latest Articles
Hi, I'm Tenele Khoza, Assistant Maritime Engineer. After graduating in 2016 with a BSc. in Civil Engineering, I started working for a large South African maritime contractor. After two years,
As we confront a global energy crisis and the urgency of climate change, nuclear power emerges as a vital component of the solution. If you’re on a career journey breaking into the nuclear fie
What does a drainage engineer do? Drainage engineers, also known as water resources engineers, are responsible for designing, managing, and maintaining systems that control and manage water fl
We aren't just engineers, environmental professionals, or consultants. We're pioneers, constantly innovating and pushing boundaries to tackle some of the world's most pressing challenges – esp