Utility Scale Solar Engineer
Utility Scale Solar Engineer
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Why join us?
We are hiring! AtkinsRéalis is seeking a Utility Scale Solar Engineer for our Kirkland, WA office.
The Solar Engineer will support in delivering professional design and engineering services throughout all regions within the AtkinsRéalis organization. This position could be a Hybrid or Remote work opportunity within the US, or may based in one of our Office locations throughout the US depending on the need.
AtkinsRéalis is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. AtkinsRéalis has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years. AtkinsRéalis has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Provide engineering required for performing design of Utility Scale PV solar plants including tender preparation- evaluation, planning, conceptual & detail engineering.
- Support basic design, construction and commissioning support, budgeting, implementation, and monitoring for successful completion.
- Proven experience in Utility Scale PV plant layouts and optimization.
- Support and prepare Pile GPS location documentation.
- Support design/prepare AC/DC schematics for Collection System.
- Provide commissioning for Utility Scale PV Plants.
What will you contribute?
- Electrical Engineer preferred, with minimum of 4yrs for Junior candidates.
- Senior Solar Engineers with a minimum of 8+ years of experience; with 5 years’ experience in the designing of Utility Scale PV preferred.
- Strong ACAD skills for plant layouts and cable designs.
- Asset if this engineer has SCADA experience for PV plants.
- Knowledge and experience with PV Solar plants equipment and systems.
- Must have detailed knowledge of PVSyst for determining plant Performance ratio.
- Good working knowledge of Substation design.
- Team player with effective presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and demonstrated sound judgment of technical decisions.
- PE license preferred.
- Willing to travel with no restriction - national and international.
- Systematic thinking, organizational awareness, and willingness to seek and share information.
What we offer at AtkinsRéalis:
At AtkinsRéalis, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
AtkinsRéalis is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review AtkinsRéalis Equal Opportunity Statement here:
AtkinsRéalis cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to AtkinsRéalis, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Expected compensation range is between $68,000 - $165,000 annually depending on skills, experience, and geographical location.
Upon acceptance of an offer, all candidates must go through a drug screen test and background check. AtkinsRéalis is a federal contractor which mandates a satisfactory background screening report and drug test that supersedes state laws.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, AtkinsRéalis family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.atkinsrealis.com/recruitment-agencies
Our Latest Articles
What is electrical engineering? Electrical engineering is a discipline of engineering that focuses on the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism. We have electrical e
Why nuclear engineering at AtkinsRéalis? Our nuclear teams at AtkinsRéalis are making it possible for generations to experience the benefits of nuclear and you can too. We’re looking for the brighte
As part of our #PeopleDriveResults campaign, this week we have caught up with Amit Dadhania, Senior Electrical Engineer for the Mining & Metallurgy group. Amit has been with AtkinsRéalis since 2011 a
Technology is growing exponentially. Did you know that the speed and power of computers has generally doubled every one and a half to two years since the 1960s and 70s? At the forefront of thi