Admin Support Specialist
Admin Support Specialist
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
AtkinsRéalis is one of the world’s leading providers of engineering professional consulting and support services with offices across Ireland.
We are looking for a highly organized and resourceful Administrative Support Specialist to assist with the day to day operations of our Infrastructure business. In this role, you will be a key member of our team, providing essential administrative assistance to the staff and management of the Infrastructure team. Your ability to multitask, attention to detail, and strong communication skills will be vital in ensuring the smooth functioning of our day-to-day operations and enhancing overall efficiency. The Infrastructure team provides design and support services across a range of building, site development and water projects. Professional Consulting Services offered include: Civil & Structural Engineering; Architecture; Mechanical & Electrical Engineering; Water Engineering; Environmental Consulting; Fire Safety Engineering; Health & Safety.
- Assist with administration tasks associated with our internal Quality, Safety, Security and Environmental System and our Governance processes.
- Act as the primary point of contact for administrative inquiries and requests from employees, clients, and external partners.
- Assist in project/bid coordination and tracking, ensuring deadlines are met and progress is communicated effectively.
- Assist Project Managers in administration associated with Oracle ERP system.
- Assist with administration and document management associated with ISO 19650 compliant information management system.
- Collaborate with various teams within Infrastructure to provide administrative support tailored to their specific needs.
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings, and coordinate appointments for key stakeholders.
- Handle phone calls, emails, and correspondence with professionalism and in a timely manner.
- Assist in managing and maintaining company records and databases.
- Assist in the onboarding of new staff.
- Conduct research and compile data to support business initiatives and decision-making processes.
- Aid in the preparation of financial documents and expense reports.
- Identify potential administrative and operational bottlenecks and suggest process improvements for increased efficiency.
- Troubleshoot operational issues and collaborate with Stakeholders for resolutions.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Administrative Support Specialist, or similar role.
- Proficiency in using office software such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams).
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with ERP systems, preferably Oracle would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to interact with various stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented and committed to maintaining accuracy in all tasks.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- A positive attitude, self-motivation, and a willingness to take on new challenges.
At AtkinsRéalis we put Environment, Sustainability and Health & Safety at the heart of our business strategy. We possess a significant breadth of knowledge and depth of skills and experience for the ultimate benefit of our clients. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas. Together with our clients, we’re always striving to find better ways to get things done. We are a certified CPD Accredited employer with Engineers Ireland and we were named Engineers Ireland CPD Employer of the year in 2021.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. To help embed inclusion for all, from day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures, and ability.
Our Latest Articles
In an era defined by environmental consciousness and responsible business practices, sustainability has emerged as a critical aspect for businesses across the globe. How exactly can we empower busine
Can you introduce yourself and describe your journey as a Mobilization Manager in AlUla? My name is Kauthar Al Rawahy, and I am the Mobilization Manager in AlUla. I joined the AlUla team in No
Introducing Errick Gray, CM-BIM, Digital Design Director from Atkins, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, in Orlando, Florida. An intriguing blend of digital engineering specialist and professi
In 2022, Atkins and Faithful+Gould, members of the SNC-Lavalin Group, partnered with Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Specialists to launch an invaluable initiative: the Parental Buddy scheme.