HR Advisor - 5 to 8 Years(HR Operations, Compliance, Audit)
HR Advisor - 5 to 8 Years(HR Operations, Compliance, Audit)
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
We’re AtkinsRéalis, a world-leading Design, Engineering and Project Management organization. Created by the integration of long-standing organizations dating back to 1911, we are a world-leading professional services and project management company dedicated to engineering a better future for our planet and its people. We create sustainable solutions that connect people, data and technology to transform the world's infrastructure and energy systems. We deploy global capabilities locally to our clients and deliver unique end-to-end services across the whole life cycle of an asset including consulting, advisory & environmental services, intelligent networks & cybersecurity, design & engineering, procurement, project & construction management, operations & maintenance, decommissioning and capital. The breadth and depth of our capabilities are delivered to clients in key strategic sectors such as Engineering Services, Nuclear, Operations & Maintenance and Capital.
News and information are available at www.atkinsrealis.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
Our teams are proud to deliver on some of the most prestigious projects across the world. It's thanks to our talented people and their diverse thinking, expertise and knowledge. Join us and you'll be part of our genuinely collaborative environment, where everyone is supported to make the most of their talents and expertise.
When it comes to work-life balance, AtkinsRéalis is a great place to be. So, let's discuss how our flexible and remote working policies can support your priorities. We're passionate about are work while valuing each other equally. So, ask us about some of our recent pledges for Women's Equality and being a 'Disability Confident' and 'Inclusive Employer’.
- Support HRBPs on all matters related to compliance, governance and adherence of HR Policies, Procedures etc.
- Act as an extended arm for the HRBPs, ensuring timely connect with different stakeholders i.e. functional Centre of Excellence (CoEs), HR Operations etc. to deliver timely advise and services to their respective business
- Maintain good relationship and open communication with stakeholders and facilitate people decisions seamlessly
- Will operate and act as the first point of contact/ sounding board for all tactical matters for the business. Proactive and timely consultation/ escalation of issues
- Support and advise on complex cases / sensitive issues like employee grievances, disciplinary issues etc. as required and manage potential risk and ensure timely resolution
- Proactively engage with new recruits ensuring world class onboarding experience i.e., business orientation, assigning buddy etc.
- Undertake all tactical activities related to Talent Management & Retention i.e., Ensuring Lists always updated/ Made Available, Taking the lead in engaging with Vulnerable Groups/ Proactive Engagement and Identification of Hot Spots and Potential Attrition, timely escalation where necessary etc. Conduct Exit Interviews and Timely updation of comments on workday.
- Monitor 100%, timely, error free completion of various life cycle processes. Following up on critical lifecycle processes like probation confirmation and ensuring closure of the same
- Ensuring closure and close follow ups on various compliance related processes such as statutory training completions (Integrity trainings-POSH, CoI). Ensuring that HR policies/processes are effectively and consistently implemented
- Supporting HRBPs in ensuring due diligence checks (E.g. ED&I) during the merit cycle and check CRs are as per market standards. Also support HRBPs on various projects from time to time including but not limited to VOX Action Plans etc.
- What We Can Offer You
- Varied, interesting and meaningful work.
- A hybrid working environment with flexibility and great opportunities.
- Opportunities for training and, as the team grows, career progression or sideways moves.
- An opportunity to work within a large global multi-disciplinary consultancy on a mission to change the ways we approach business as usual.
Why work for AtkinsRéalis?
We at AtkinsRéalis are committed to developing its people both personally and professionally. Our colleagues have the advantage of access to a high ranging training portfolio and development activities designed to help make the best of individual’s abilities and talents. We also actively support staff in achieving corporate membership of relevant institutions.
Meeting Your Needs
To help you get the most out of life in and outside of work, we offer employees ‘Total Reward’.
Making sure you're supported is important to us. So, if you identify as having a disability, tell us ahead of your interview, and we’ll discuss any adjustments you might need.
We are an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. To help embed inclusion for all, from day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
We care about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Our Latest Articles
How did you get interested in water and coastal issues? I have been interested in water and coastal issues ever since I was a child. I grew up along the Puget Sound in Washington State and have experi
Vanitha joined Atkins in India after a six-month career break to raise her family. She's now joining SNC-Lavalin in Canada as a Workday Functional Analyst in the IT - Global HR Applications Te
With one of the world’s largest workforces and the fastest growing economy, there is high demand for Human Resource (HR) specialists across India. With a flourishing workforce, the human resou
At SNC-Lavalin, and within our brands Atkins and Faithful+Gould, we are known for our expert consultancy services. Behind the engineers, architects, quantity surveyors (and more) who join us,